Adams Allergy has provided the people of Orange County medical services for nearly fifty years.
Adams Allergy has led the fight against asthma for residents of Coastal Orange County over the span of three generations of career physicians. Since being founded by Dr. Adams Allergy has served the people of Coastal Orange County from its original location on Adams Avenue in Costa Mesa. In 2005, Adams Allergy built a second location in Southern Orange County. Ten years later, Adams Allergy continues to serve patients in both areas.
To prevent and cure allergies
To use the latest information to teach families ways to prevent allergies
We prevent allergies by TEACHING
- The importance of Omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamin D, and cruciferous vegetables
- Probiotics during pregnancy and breast feeding to prevent food allergies
- Early introduction of allergenic foods to create gut tolerance and prevent food allergies
- Good skin care protocol to prevent eczema and prevent allergic rhinitis
- Nasal saline wash to prevent sinus infections
- Subcutaneous immunotherapy (allergy shots) to prevent asthma
- Slow introduction of tree nuts to treat peanut allergies (or high pressure / high temperature treated peanuts to introduce peanuts)
- Sub-lingual immunotherapy to treat food allergies
- Subcutaneous immunotherapy (allergy shots) to treat allergic rhinitis